Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday 25 August 2013

Bank Holiday Sewing

Hello peeps,

Everyone having a good bank holiday?

We're having a lazy day today. We woke up to rain and decided to stay in our comfys and chill.

I had ordered some micro terry towelling fleece to make some dribble bib bandanas for the new arrival... Only 5 weeks to go now! 

There are loads of free templates on the internet and I adapted one that I came across.

The bibs are easy to make and I've used Prym no-sew popper clasps instead of Velcro. They are really easy to attach and gives a more professional finish.

The towelling cost £10 for a metre and the fabric is from my stash... So each bib cost less than £1.50 to make! 

Good ole Ted has been roped in for some modelling....




Ted also modelled my latest finished knitting project.... I still need to pick up some buttons to finish it off! 



Enjoy the rest of the weekend!!!

Nic and bump xx

No comments:

Post a Comment