Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday 17 January 2011

getting by... just about!

just thought i'd give you all an update. it's been a week since i had my surgery to stick my wrist back together and i'm on the mend... slowly. ligaments take time to heal. still staying with my folks who are doing a wonderful job of looking after me - i think they have been taken back to my childhood what with mother having to help wash me and dad cutting up my food!

i'm taking the opportunity to read blogs, and discover new ones; plan new projects and look for new recipes, fabric etc.... thank god for the internet, though typing with one hand is painfully slow and annoying... and i can only type in lowercase! i'm hoping spell check might correct all this for me!

off to hospital tomorrow to have my arm redressed and a new cast. fingers crossed!

take care xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment