Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday 14 February 2011

Don't worry, I'm still here! Busy moving and relocating!

Crikey! I don't know where the time has gone. Sorry for not having blogged recently, but as you can imagine (from my previous post) life is a little hectic at the moment!

I'm now in my third cast which is on until the 8th March! A whole 8 weeks in a cast! I will be so glad when it comes off so that I can straighten my arm, have a good scratch and give it a wash!

We also move out of our house this Friday and go to our new home in Oxfordshire on the Monday! It's all going on! Then I'll be living between Cornwall and Oxfordshire to finish my job for March, meaning I'm not at our new home until the end of March... roll on the end of March!!!

So apologies if the site is a bit quiet over the next ten days as I will be in the process of moving! I'm sure there will be lots of exciting posts to follow after the move as Mr P and I explore Oxfordshire and the Cotswolds!

Cheers for now,

Nic xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment