Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Mr P's new canvas bag.... handmade of course

Hey ho everyone! How's it going?

Finally I've finished Mr P's new canvas bag. I offered to make him a bag as he kept complaining that he couldn't find a funky man bag for town (instead of me carting all his stuff around!)...

There are so many funky fabrics out there for boys and since he's bike mad, bike fabric was the way to go.

So. last weekend I started the project. I used my own pattern. Fabric was from a couple of places on Etsy and all metal bits was from U-handbag who have all the bag making supplies that a girl needs! If you really want to venture in bag making Lisa (who owns U-handbag) has written the most amazing book - suitable for all levels!

So here are the results....






Can't wait for him to take it to town on the weekend! I also think that some baking time is well over due! So watch this space!
See you soon,

Nic xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment