Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday 7 September 2011

A little bit of Pendeen Pottery...

Howdy folks,

I came home from work this evening to find a nice surprise from the post man which I'd like to share with you. Mother and Father had kindly sent Mr P and I a little pressie in the post for our wedding anniversary this month (of which we are heading to Mexico!). Crikey, where have six years of wedded bliss gone!?

Our little package contained goodies from Pendeen Pottery in Cornwall. I love drinking out of handmade pottery mugs and using handmade wares in my kitchen. Me thinks that I have something that I would like to collect and to go alongside my Bordeaux Pottery from the Isles of Scilly!

So, two lovely mugs, two egg cups and a lovely little serving dish for olives or olive / vinegar!


The beginning of my collection...


Egg cups for boiled eggies on Sunday Morning! Cluck Cluck!
 The colour of the pottery also reminds me very much of home! I can't wait to use them! And I can't wait to back to Cornwall to expand my collection!

Much love to my parents for being very thoughtful!

Cheerio,

Nic xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment