Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Greetings from Oxfordshire...

Hello All!

My my what an exciting couple of weeks I’ve had! My life is in a bit of a spin at the moment and I don’t know if I’m coming or going!

One of my most amazing friends got engaged! About time too! So let’s all raise a glass and toast Rebecca and Brendan! I’m delighted for them both! They are such a amazing couple. They also responsible for one of the best wedding magazines out there... http://www.wedmagazine.co.uk/

Last weekend Mr P, myself and two friends headed over to London for the Hard Rock Calling Festival at Hyde Park. We had two days of music, rain and sunshine! We saw the Kaiser Chiefs and the Killers on Friday... and it rained in the evening. Luckily I remembered to pack the binbags and was sporting a very nice binbag skirt and jacket with an Asda bag as a hat! Stayed dry as a bone... though I did get some odd looks as I was walking through Knightsbridge after the concert to catch the tube.

On Saturday the sun came out and we were blessed with great weather. We were also blessed with a trip to Borough Market to stock up on goodies for our picnic in the park! We stopped off at Patisserie Lila for a morning coffee and I had the most amazing macaroons – lavender, pistachio and vanilla http://patisserielila.com/. Mr P and the others had cupcakes which were amazing! I’ll have to download the photos from the phone and upload them! We brought breads, cheese, olives, quiche, biltong, cherries, peaches and other goodies to feast on! All washed down with a pint of cider!

So the picnic in the park was amazing, and was followed by three hours of Bon Jovi and lots of singing and dancing! He was awesome! And even better... the sun was on full heat!

And to top my weekend, I’ve landed myself an excellent job! More to follow soon! And I’m off to Cornwall on Friday for a week and can’t wait to visit some of my favourite foodie places! Yay!

Cheers for now!

Nic xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment