Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday 13 November 2011

A little bit of baking....


Howdy folks! Hope you all had a good weekend! Just thought I'd share with you my baking collage from this weekend. We have spinach, halloumi and herb quiche; a tasty white loaf which was lovely toasted this morning - I had the Jam, Mr P had the boiled eggies; and some lovely scones (you can take the girl out of Cornwall, but you can't take Cornwall out of the Girl). Now where's that clotted cream gone!?

I also treated myself to some new cutters this weekend - Tala Plain Cutters - which I love! I can remember my mum having the Tala measuring cone at home (I think it still exists) which seems to have come back into fashion.... I'll have to have a rummage in the cupboard when I go back home next!

They cutters were brought from my local cook shop, Steamer Trading in Witney which is an amazing shop. It's like mecca for cooks!  I'm also lucky to have a great little cookshop in Woodstock as well, The Kitchene'rs Cookshop, which is a little closer for kitchen emergencies (i.e. like when my electronic scales died on me!). God bless the local cookshops!

Have a good week, bake on!

Nic xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment