Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday 28 November 2011

New blog design!

DON'T PANIC! You are in the right place for The Pengelly Belly!

It's just had a design overhaul by the fabulous Danielle Burkleo over at Take Heart. Check out her Blog Design services! Danielle is so gifted and talented! I've been a follower of Danielle's blog for a while and it is such an inspiration. It has been a real pleasure working with her on designing the new blog and I am so over the moon with the new look!

I hope you like it! I love it! I now need to work on updating all my recipe links so be warned, I will be tinkering with things from my end, but the blog is up and running and fully functional!

Watch this space!

Cheerio,

Nic xoxox

1 comment:

  1. thank you so much for your kind words and letting me design for you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete