Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday 28 October 2010

... did I tell you that I sew as well?!

I come from quite a crafty and creative family and have always been encouraged to have a go at most things. My mother is a great sewer and over the past couple of years I have learnt to sew and make clothes and home furnishings. In fitting with the Pengelly Belly I started to make aprons and other kitchen goodies like tea/coffee/ egg cosies.
Why not!?

I like to look good in the kitchen with a funky apron. So here are two of my favourite. The black one is mine and has the most adorable mini cupcake print with the text "what shall we have today", and the other was made for my friend Charlotte, of Charlotte Cake Designs, who is opening up her own cake making company - check her out on Facebook - she is so talented and artistic. The amazing fabric was from Treasure Bay Fabrics who are based across the pond in America. Check out their Etsy shop for more amazing fabrics and their wonderful blog.

I hope you like them!

Nic xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment