Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday 4 December 2011

Noel Noel Noel Noel.....

Greetings folks!

Are you getting into the festive spirit yet? I'm getting there though I seem to be stacked out with doing the Christmas Chores. I really try to be prepared every year and start early, and then life just gets in the way and I am knocked back by 10 steps, so at the moment I feel that I am running around like a headless chicken!

And I've been busy getting into a tangle and getting glued together by the glue gun in finishing off my 5 Christmas Wreathes which are heading to Cornwall with me this Thursday! Hooray! Mr P and I have a long weekend in Cornwall and an early Christmas Dinner with the family next weekend. I'm also hoping that it will also be my last visit to the wrist consultant after my surgery in January of this year! Can you believe it's almost been a whole year since I had my op!? I can't.

Anyway, here are some pictures of my lovely yarn wreathes. I'm thinking about running a class or two in the village for next year, though you can also make wreathes for any other occasion, they aren't just for Christmas you know! I like that fact that you can stick what you like on them! I've made felt flowers and have utilised buttons from my large stash, and the odd Scrabble letter! Don't worry, I haven't been around the village at night stealing from peoples' Scrabble games!





 






Right-oh! Better get on with finishing the wrapping, writing cards, dealing with the goodies simmering away on the hob and tackling the ironing! No rest for the wicked!

And it's almost time to start the Christmas Spiced Beef!

Cheers for now,

Nic xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment